A - November 24, 2017
IonSwitch's is a hosting provider located with physical servers located within the United States. All of our hosting services therefor fall under United States law governing copyright and intellectual property. IonSwitch fully supports the prompt enforcement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), and responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement using our services. This document is intended to be a guideline only and is not a legal document.
The DMCA provides a requirements section known as `17 USD § 512(c)(3)` that outlines the requirements of a DMCA complaint. IonSwitch requires that all DMCA complaints at the very least identify specific items that are in violation of the DMCA.
- We require that the copyright work(s) is/are directly identified by complete URL, access date, and for downloadable assets a SHA256 checksum.
- We require that you provide your company affiliation (if applicable) including full contact infromation including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Description of any copyrighted works so we can more easily identify them.
- Location of the copyrighted work (your original material location)
Repeat Infringer Policy
IonSwitch will make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Deliver the completed DMCA complaint documentation including an electronic or physical signature to [email protected].
IonSwitch, LLC reserves the right to update, ammend, modify or change this policy at any time for any reason.